University of Arkansas - Little Rock Women’s Soccer
- Paid internship/assistant coach for Division I program
- Assist in the recruiting, training session planning and implementation, off season fitness and conditioning, monitoring of our student-athletic academic success and other duties of an intercollegiate soccer program.
- In addition to coaching, this position requires assistance in multiple aspects of team management, including budgeting, facilities management, academic support, and retention of quality student athletes.
- Strong organizational skills, proficiency in oral and written communication, public relations skills, and strong self-motivation characteristics.
- Opportunity to work with local soccer clubs for extra income.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- If interested please email cover letter, and resume with three professional references to Mark Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornell University - Assistant Coach, Women's Soccer
- Cornell University is a NCAA Division I institution and a member of the Ivy League.
- The Assistant Coach for Women’s Soccer assists the Head Coach in the planning and operation of the women’s soccer program at Cornell University.
- This includes team and goalkeeper training sessions, all competitions, and providing input on player evaluation and other decisions concerning team operations. In addition, the Assistant Coach will actively support the scouting of opponents and the breakdown of our own performances.
- The Assistant Coach also has both on- and off-campus recruiting responsibilities, to identify, encourage and evaluate application and acceptance of student athletes at Cornell in accordance with the Ivy League, NCAA and University policies as assigned by the head coach.
- The Assistant Coach will play a key role in the development of program culture and identity.